- Alex and Alexis visiting with us
- Jackson catching a duck while he was fishing, the subsequent kerfluffle to free it, including a call the Gary Lee, copious duck poop, sarcastic-we think-comments from the town clerk at Inlet.
- Hiking Mt. ALgonquin with Matt, Nicole, Alexis and me, to sit in a cloud at the top
- Driving home with the young people and listening to Matt's eclectic playlist.
- Playing Spit with Jackson
- Jackson and David kayaking Fourth Lake to Seagull Poop Rock
- The rope swing on Skull Island between Second and First Lake
- Hanging with Andrea, Joan and Sandro\
- Cubby and Sparky in the water
- One more summer of playing Mr. Moby
- Stargazing- seeing some of the Perseid meteor shower
- Understanding just how beautiful the world can be.
We ended the summer in a flurry of family time at Loonhaven. Here are some pix but they can't begin to cover the following